Sunday, March 2, 2008

How did I get so busy

How Did I Get So Busy.?
Valorie Burton
Time management / Self Help
Being busy has become a lifestyle. Super- sized to do lists and over crowded days have taken over our lives. Nothing is relaxing any more. People don’t eve sleep any more. How did we get this way and more importantly how do we fix it? If you Recognize this in yourself then this is the book for you.
This book came to me at just the right time I was so busy that I cried all night. This book doesn’t ask us what we should be doing and aren’t . It doesn’t tell you to work harder. It asks you to spend five minutes a day thinking about what matters and how you can spend your time doing that and spend less on the things that just keep us busy.
I love it it works use this book

No comments: