Friday, August 10, 2007

Flowers For Emily


Flowers For Emily
TL Vance
Date of Publication unavailable at time of Review

Romance,Mystery
This book will be available at iUniverse, Amazon, Barns and Noble and most other book sellers.
http://www.thethirdson.com
Two years of searching for a serial killer most people think is long gone or dead has consumed Dr Veronica “Roni” Donovan's life. She has become fixated on capturing this killer so he can not cause any more grief then he already has. The trail has gone cold until the killings begin again in the USA. Once she gets herself assigned to the team as a liaison from Scotland Yard she thinks she is home free. That is until two things happen that complicate her search and her life. The first one is Dean Colby. The sparks that fly when these two are in a room together are undeniable and the second minor complication to her life is that some where along the way the killer has become as fixated on her as she has on him.
I have to admit that I was worried about reading Flowers For Emily. Ms. Vance had captured my heart with her first book and I was worried that her latest couldn't live up to my high expectations. Two pages into this book I realized I had nothing to fear. Ms Vance once again created a world and characters that are electrifying and I couldn't stop reading until the last page. If she keeps this up I may never need to diet again. This book is a definite must own and a true keeper congratulations Ms Vance you've done it yet again.


No comments: