Sunday, September 16, 2007

Forbidden Temption

Forbidden Temptation
Paula Graves
June 2007
Romance Mystery
www.eharlequin.com , www.paulagraves.com
Daniel Hartman was a man on a mission. His mission was to find the man called Orion. This time his target was Rose Browning a woman with amazing matchmaking abilities. Daniel is tempted by the secrets this woman keeps. But can he get close to her without revealing the pai and loss in his own past and more importantly can he catch Orion before doing so becomes his obsession.
I have been blessed to read Ms. Graves work before. Eve doing so I was blown away by this story. The depth of her story telling ability to me seems endless. Her characters draw you in and keep you captive until the very last word. This book blew my mind. Congratulations Ms Graves on yet another story that kept me glued to my seat.

No comments: