Saturday, September 1, 2007

Reluctant Runaway Book 2 in the To Catch a Thief Seris

Reluctant Runaway Book 2 in the To Catch A Thief series
Jill Elizabeth Nelson
March 2007
Romance, Crime, Drama, Mystery
www.mpbooks.com
http://www.jillelizabethnelson.com

When Maxine Webb interrupts a date between her friends Tony Lucano and Desi Jacob's half out of her mind with fear and dressed in pj's and bunny slippers what else can they do but help her? Max's niece has gone missing and left a baby without it's mother. When it comes out that Max's niece worked at a museum that has been robbed and that that museum was supposed to be protected by HMJ Security things started getting complicated. It doesn't stop there . What do Tony's latest case, and cult leaders have to do with any of this ?

Wow Ms Nelson's plots just keep getting better and better. She is the master of complications that leave me scratching my head and wondering where I missed the clue to this twist. I am both confused and delighted with each story. I may never figure out Ms. Nelson's mind but that's ok with me

No comments: